IranIPDMedtour, by having patients and their family members’ comfort and welfare in mind, has aimed to provide high-quality medical care for people who cannot readily access such services in their home countries or otherwise have to pay high prices for them, by designing and planning affordable, modern medical services for foreign nationals in the Islamic Republic of Iran by the way of undertaking hospital admission, transport, visa and other ancillary services for patients and their family members within a Health Tourism framework.
- We believe patients have the right to receive optimal medical care services. These services must be confidential, honest, respectful, just, and be provided promptly, and without prejudice.
- Patients must receive concise and impartial advice and transparent information that covers the pros and cons of procedures, risks and options, unforeseen expenses, and insurance coverage.
- We always honor the patients’ rights to choose independently.
- All Patients have the right to privacy and confidentiality.
Our personnel endeavors to project a positive image by showing humility, professional ethics, in a quality-oriented manner by fulfilling their commitments toward the patient’s requirements and expectations.
Above all, we have built our company policy on the premise to deliver the best treatment plan at top-ranking hospitals and specialized medical facilities in the Islamic Republic of Iran, with expert medical teams, at the lowest price possible.
We will remain with our patients throughout their treatment process and will present as many plans to fit their budget.
- To become the best medical tourism service provider in the region.
- To enhance patient-doctor communication and response.
- To reduce medical treatment costs and make it affordable
- To streamline travel formalities and visas
In addition to planning and coordination for suitable medical treatment programs, and to experience the essence of medical tourism without stress and challenge to the patient, we provide a variety of additional services that include, but not limited to purchasing airline tickets, domestic land and air transport (associated with the treatment process and excursion tours), visa arrangement, assigned translator, hotel bookings, insurance, local debit card, SIM card, and internet or anything else that helps bring a piece of mind to our patients.